Liz applies her in-depth technical knowledge, change management and communication skills to re-design and implement new business processes and increase operational efficiencies. She is adept in IT technology tactically using it on her projects for increased efficiency and in-depth data analysis.
Liz also has a strong business process and systems implementation orientation. She drives problem resolution and facilitate collaboration between business users and IT, as well as develop detailed business requirements and specifications.
Liz has applied her skill set at GAP to develop a set of world-wide SOX control processes and ancillary business procedures around verifying user terminations, post-termination access monitoring, mapping terminations to business application user applications for removal, and management KPIs. She demonstrates her ability to explain the process throughout the organization and elicit management support worldwide.
- GAP Resources, LLC – Liz joined GAP Resources in 2013
- IBM Consulting – SAP Implementation Consulting – Project Management, Team Leader and Technical Expert
- Price Waterhouse – SAP Consulting and Custom Software Implementations
Capabilities & Specializations
- User Provisioning and Termination Processes
- SQL Server and Database User Provisioning and Access
- SAP ERP – Sales and Distribution, Invoicing, AR, Order Entry, Contracts, Credit, Revenue Recognition
- Change Management, Business Requirements, Business Integration testing, As Is Definition, To Be Design and Fit/Gap Analysis
- SAP system implementations in commercial printing, food manufacturing, industrial, and mail order pharmacy