Maura’s focus throughout her career has been on identifying and implementing operational efficiencies, streamlining reporting processes and managing complex projects. She is a flexible and forward-thinking professional with a proven record of establishing rapport with diverse groups and building successful relationships across the organization. Maura brings a broad skill set to her engagements, including accounting, financial reporting, FP&A, and financial system implementations. She assists her clients with developing processes that enhance productivity and support growth.
Maura has a broad set of financial reporting and accounting skills utilizing an advanced tool set. She is a calm team player capable of producing quality deliverables efficiently. Finally, Maura understands the purpose of her work and thinking beyond the tasks at hand.
- GAP Resources, LLC – Maura joined GAP Resources in 2017
- MCB Consulting – Interim CFO
- Kemper Corporation – Assistant Controller
- Aon Corporation – Assistant Controller/Manager
Capabilities & Specializations
- Internal and External Reporting, Corporate and Investment Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Compliance, Operations and Financial Controls
- Financial Planning & Analysis, including implementation of budgeting tools
- Process Documentation and Policy Development/Implementation
- Financial Systems Implementation and Special Projects
- Financial Reporting Process Improvements including standardization of reporting packages
- Financial Services, Communications, Broker/Dealer
- Workiva, PeopleSoft, Hyperion consolidations, Cognos