Trish has extensive accounting, finance and investment operations experience that is coupled with strong communication, team building and leadership experience to successfully execute client projects. She is accomplished at both strategic and tactical execution with extensive business unit and corporate experience.
Trish is an accomplished change agent with the ability to understand motivation, evaluate processes and communicate effectively at all organizational levels. She has a proven track record of driving changing, improving processes and implementing controls.
She provides great value to her consulting clients as Trish is able to quickly integrate with teams, provide technical expertise, lead work streams and coordinate teams to meet tight deadlines.
- GAP Resources, LLC – Trish joined GAP Resources in 2014
- Allstate Insurance Company – Senior Manager Positions including Finance Agency Operations, Finance Organizational Effectiveness Team; Finance Expense Team
- Allstate Investments – Investment accounting through a variety of accounting and finance positions
Capabilities & Specializations
- Accounting Process Change Implementation
- New Systems Implementation – Accounting and Auditing, Business Process Analysis and Design
- Project Management and Change Leadership
- Lease Accounting Project Management
- Technical Process and Procedure Documentation
- Financial Controls – Account Reconciliations, Audit Response Support, Control Documentation
- Accounting Data Quality Review
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Expense Planning, Forecasting, Reporting and Management
- Investment, Insurance and Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis
- Investment, Insurance and Banking – Accounting and Business Processes
- SAP Financials