Ken’s strong project management skills combined with subject management expertise in IT controls ensures projects are planned, managed and executed technically correct and on time yielding sustainable results.
Ken is a highly effective audit and compliance resource able to evaluate and facilitate control improvements across a broad array of IT processes. He identifies tactical approaches to automate specific IT compliance tasks, as well as supporting SOX and compliance programs.
Ken has strong IT contracting/outsourcing, business continuity/disaster recovery background, and project management background. He is a highly effective communicator able to provide management reporting and explain complex concepts to non-technical individuals at all levels of an organization.
- GAP Resources, LLC – Ken joined GAP Resources in 2009 and worked with the firm from 2001-2006
- Independent Consultant – Two long-term engagements with North American division of a major, foreign automotive manufacturer and national healthcare system
- Merrill Lynch Business Financial Services, Inc. – Vice President Technology – promoted from compliance administrator
Capabilities & Specializations
- IT Audit and Compliance Support
- Specialized Control Execution – Key Report Testing, Segregation of Duties, End User Computing
- SOX Implementation and Execution
- Compliance and Control Automation
- Disaster Recovery, Data Center/Asset Relocation and Business Continuity Planning
- IT Infrastructure – Project Management, Vendor Solutions, Outsourcing Management
- Technical Process and Procedure Documentation
- Data Quality Analysis
- Application Controls and Interface Reviews
- IT Pre-Audit Reviews and Control Deficiency Remediation
- Access and SQL Application Development/Reviews
- Financial Services and Manufacturing