GAP Resources’ Services
Compliance, Audit and IT Controls
GAP Resources provides high value-added subject matter expertise to efficiently support your compliance and audit needs. We do not have a cookie cutter approach. GAP applies our experience and creativity to tailor an approach for your organization resulting in controls that are more understood, sustainable, and cost-effective.
GAP has a significant IT controls expertise supporting internal audit, IT compliance and business management to initially design or reimagine IT control execution to include training and documentation.
GAP Professionals will work on IT and business control specific projects, on a part-time or full-time basis addressing:
- Control Automation and Transformation
- New Control Program Implementation for SOX or SOC
- Specific Types of IT Control Review
- Managing and Responding to External Compliance Requests
- Internal Audit Outsourcing or Temporary Support
- Audit Preparation
- Control Deficiency Remediation
Accounting & Finance Process Improvements
Your company’s accounting tasks don’t just stop to address change from new automation, staff changes control requirements or accounting policies. GAP Resources helps our clients navigate those changes.
GAP Resources facilitates successful accounting process changes providing subject matter expertise, IT systems savvy and change management skills. GAP will get your organization where you need to be with smart tactical planning, detailed level assistance and broader process improvement suggestions.
Our GAP team can assist with your accounting and finance process changes supplementing your project team in areas such as:
- Accounting System Change
- Staff Integration
- Complex Accounting Estimates
- Account Reconciliations
- Accounting System Implementations
- SOX and Other Regulatory Accounting Controls
- Financial Reporting and Analysis