Marianne has extensive experience in financial reporting, accounting, compliance and systems implementations to evaluate, propose and drive accounting process changes. Marianne has the ability to communicate well with all levels of an organization and to engage stakeholders from different disciplines to create an optimal solution for the client.
Marianne has a successful history of managing a variety of software implementation projects ranging from general ledger upgrades to centralized financial data repositories to complex financial system redesigns.
In the compliance space, Marianne has managed corporate level programs; executed detail internal audit financial procedures; and designed, implemented and trained financial compliance procedures with control owners. Finally, Marianne has a focus and perspective on data quality and integrity that is effectively integrated into all her engagements.
- GAP Resources, LLC – Marianne joined the firm in 2012 and became a Director in 2019
- Independent Consultant – Three long-term engagements for AXIS Capital Insurance Group, TJG – CF Industries & Blue Cross Blue Shield Asso.
- XL Global Services – AVP Corporate Governance Office, AVP Finance Operations and AVP Financial Data Quality & Control
- XL Specialty Insurance Company – Controller – promoted from staff accountant
Capabilities & Specialization
- Accounting Process Change Implementation
- SOX Implementation and Execution
- New Systems Implementation – Accounting and Auditing
- Technical Process and Procedure Documentation
- Accounting Policies, Procedures and Accounting White Papers
- Specialized Control Execution – Key Reporting Testing, End User Computing
- Financial Controls – Account Reconciliations, Audit Response Support, Control Documentation
- Data Quality Reviews – Accounting and Compliance
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
Contact Marianne – 630.945.4946