Throughout her career, Lisa’s focus has been designing and implementing accounting process improvements. She brings a broad technical skill set to her engagements – accounting, financial reporting, automated accounting systems, audit and controls – to ensure multiple stakeholders and perspectives are addressed within processes.
Lisa performs detail analysis and extrapolates results into process improvements effective for the client, from large corporate environments to small organizations. She has demonstrated an ability to focus on the clients’ needs, as well as explain, communicate and document suggestions to all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
In her role as a GAP Resources LLC Director, Lisa successfully determines client needs and identifies GAP Professionals who can add the most value and ensure success on GAP Resources engagements.
- GAP Resources, LLC – Lisa joined GAP in 2001 and became a Director in 2010
- Unitrin Data Systems – Senior Manager Accounting and Financial Reporting – Prepared financial statements, AP, AR, payroll and human resources accounting management
- Unitrin, Inc. – Senior Auditor / Staff Auditor
Capabilities & Specializations
- Accounting Process Change Implementation
- SOX Implementation and Execution
- New Systems Implementations – Accounting and Auditing
- Compliance Control Execution
- Accounting Policies, Procedures and Accounting White Papers
- Financial Controls – Account Reconciliations, Audit Response Support, Control Documentation
- Data Quality Analysis – Accounting
- Insurance, Payroll and Benefits – Accounting, Business Processes and Systems Changes
- IFRS Research and Implementation
- Oracle PeopleSoft Financials
- Blackline Account Reconciliation Software
Contact Lisa – 708.269.9046 firstname.lastname@example.org