Paul is a successful, experienced IT professional with a strong background in data analysis and project management, as well as banking, payroll and human resource business processes.
He has recently applied his ability to review data to security controls and user ID management compliance processes across mainframe, UNIX, SQL and Windows environments. Paul’s successful track record in managing projects includes IT infrastructure, vendor software implementation, systems conversions and client migrations, as well as outsourcing management.
His communication skills and attention to detail directly contribute to delivering projects with the highest quality, on time and on budget.
- GAP Resources, LLC – Paul joined GAP Resources in 2014
- Intelligent Medical Objects – Project manager and department resource administrator
- Abbott Laboratories – IT project manager for pharmaceutical manufacturing support systems
- Accenture – HR systems project manager
- JPMorgan Chase – Vice President and project manager for business and IT projects
- Keane, Inc. – Project manager for insurance company systems implementations
- Bank of America – Vice President and project manager for IT hardware and software deployments and business acquisitions and divestitures
Capabilities & Specialization
- Detailed Data Analysis and Management
- IT Infrastructure – Project Management, Vendor Solutions, Outsourcing Management
- Technical Process and Procedure Documentation
- IT Audit and Compliance Support
- MS Project and MS Project Server
- Human Resources Policies and Processes
- IT Finance and Vendor Management
- Mainframe, UNIX, SQL and Windows Operating System and Data Security Compliance
- Business and Systems Analysis
- Banking, Payroll and Human Resources