Sue’s focus throughout her career has been on identifying, executing, analyzing and streamlining accounting and financial reporting processes. She can operate at both a hands-on, detail accounting level and as well as, provide controller level duties. She has also assisted her clients or organizations with SOX control execution, improvements and documentation and testing, interacting directly with internal and external audit with positive results.
Sue’s comprehensive background results in her ability to assist her clients with developing processes that enhance productivity and support growth. Her calm leadership and clear-headed approach under stress or long hours enables her to become a valued member of any team.
- GAP Resources, LLC – Sue joined GAP Resources in 2018
- Amphenol Fiber Optics – Senior Financial Analyst
- ACS Group – Corporate Controller
- Mercantec, Inc. – Controller
Capabilities & Specializations
- Internal and External Reporting, Corporate and Investment Accounting, Finance, Treasury,
- Compliance, Operations and Financial Controls
- Financial Planning & Analysis, including implementation of budgeting tools
- Process Documentation and Policy Development/Implementation
- Financial Systems Implementation and Special Projects
- Financial Reporting Process Improvements including standardization of reporting packages
- Manufacturing, Software and Service Providers
- Accounting and Financial Reporting SOX Control Design and Remediation